دسته بندی پزشکان
High School: 1979 - 1982. Kashani High school - Yazd
MD: 1982- 1988 Yazd University of medical sciences
Specialty in general surgery: 1989 - 1992 Yazd IRAN University of medical sciences
National Iranian board certification in general surgery: 1992
Subspecialty in cardiovascular surgery: 1998 - 2000. Tehran University
Fellowship in heart and lung transplantation: 1999 - Harefield and Royal Brompton Hospital - London England
National Iranian board in cardiovascular surgery: 2000
Professional experiences and responsibilities
Assistant Prof of general surgery: 1993-1998 (Surgeon of more than 12000 cases in the field of general surgery)
Associate Prof of cardiovascular surgery and head of cardiovascular surgery department of Afshar Hospital: From 2000 until present (Surgeon of more than 15000 cases in the field of adult and congenital heart disease)
Head of Afshar Hospital Transplantation Team from 2000 until 2014
One of the surgeons of first successful lung transplantation in IRAN ( Imam Khomeini hospital)
One of the surgeons of first successful heart _ lung transplantation in IRAN ( Imam Khomeini hospital)
Head of Afshar Hospital until 2014
Member of yazd medical university journal board (2002-2012)
Head of cardiovascular research center until 2014
Prof of cardiovascular surgery in Tehran university from 2014 until now.
Member of founding board of research center for advanced technologist in cardiovascular medicine
Member of research council of research center for advanced technologist in cardiovascular medicine
Member of research council of cardio vascular research center Tehran heart center
Member of Iranian cardiaovascular surgery board exam
1. Incidence of perioperative MI in 300 cases of CABG in Imam Khomeini Hospital. (Tehran University Journal. 2001, 58th year, Number 4, Page 58-64).
2. A case report of chronic aortic dissection. (Yazd University Journal. 2001 autumn, VOL 9, No 3, Page 67-71).
3. Epidemiology of 2000 cases in cardiac surgery department in Afshar Hospital. (Yazd University Journal. 2003 summer, VOL 11, No 2, Page 3-9).
4. First successful lung transplantation in IRAN. (Tehran University Journal. 2005, 62nd year, Number 9, Page 718-724).
5. First successful heart transplantation and one year follow-up in YAZD. (Yazd University Journal. 2004 spring, VOL 12, No 1, and Page 70-75).
6. Diagnosis and treatment of penetrating cardiac injury one year after thoracic stab wound. (Yazd University Journal. 2005 autumn, VOL 13, No 4, Page 86-90).
7. Transient sudden bilateral visual loss after orthotropic heart transplantation a case report. (ACTA MEDICAL IRANICAL. 2005, VOL 43, No 4, Page 299-302).
8. High_output heart failure due to an iliac arterio venous fistula in mycotic aneurysm. (Iranian Journal of Medical Sciences. 2005, VOL 30, No 1, Page 41-44).
9. A case of left ventricular pseudo aneurysm following silent myocardial infarction at an unspecified time: (Yazd Healthy Heart Project). (Tehran University Journal. 2006 winter, VOL 13, No 5, Page 71-74).
10. Carotid artery sonography finding in 291 patients undergoing CABG:(Yazd Healthy Heart Project). (Tehran University Journal. 2006 summer, VOL 14, No 2, Page 15-22).
11. Arterial fibrillation prophylaxis in CABG patients with propranolol, low dose and high doses amiodarone. (Tehran University Journal. 2006, VOL 64, No 7, Page 81-88).
12. Demographic characteristics of opioid addiction in undergoing coronary artery bypass graft. (Tehran University Journal. 2007, VOL 64, No 10, Page 55-59).
13. Evaluation of prevalence of metabolic syndrome and its criteria in an urban population: (Yazd Healthy Heart Project). (Tehran University Journal. 2007, VOL 64, No 10, Page 91-96).
14. Repair of Ebstein anomaly: Early and mid_Term Results. (ARCHIVES OF IRANIAN MEDICINE. 2006, VOL 9, No 4, Page 354-358).
15. Effect of bentonite on skin wound healing: experimental study in the rat model. (ACTA MEDICAL IRANICAL. 2006, VOL 44, No 6. Page 1-6).
16. Comparison of the analgesic effect of tramadol, indomethacin and acetaminophen after coronary artery bypass graft surgery. (Journal of Iranian Society of Anaesthesiology and Intensive Care. 2008, VOL 2, NO 1, Page 32-40).
17. Endovascular treatment of aortobronchial fistula secondary to coronary artery bypass graft syndrome. (ACTA MEDICAL IRANICAL. 2010, VOL 48, No 2, Page 130-132).
18. Kellesiella pneudoanearusm of the sending aorta after CABG. (ACTA MEDICAL IRANICAL, 2010).
19. Malignant lymphoma demonstrating sick sinus syndrome and superior vena cava syndrome. (ACTA MEDICAL IRANICAL. 2008, VOL 46, No 5, Page 437-440).
20. Etiology and pathology in 93 cases of valve surgery in Afshar Hospital. (Yazd University Journal. 2002, spring, VOL 11, No 1, Page 24).
21. Agreement between ABI (Ankle Brachial Index) and USD (Ultrasound Dablex scanning) in symptomatic peripheral arterial disease patients. (Tehran heart center, VOL 3. No 1. Page 151-156).
22. Transcatheter closure of patent ductus arteriosus using the amplatzer ductal occlude: early results and midterm follow-up. (Tehran heart center J Teh Univ Heart Ctr 3 (2008) 151-156).
23. Correlation between total plasma homocysteine level and grading of coronary artery disease. (ACTA MEDICAL IRANICAL. 2008).
24. Tracheo-innominate artery fistula as a late onset tracheotomy complication: a case report. (Journal of Mazandaran University of medical sciences. VOL 19, no 70, june, july 2009).
25. Effect of cryoanalgesia on post midsternotomy pain and paresthesia following CABG. (Yazd University Journal, VOL 17, no 3, summer 2009).
26. Evaluation of oral N-acetyl-cystein in reducing pulmonary complications in smoker patients undergoing coronary artery bypass surgery. (Yazd University Journal, 1388).
27. Evaluation of the risk of blood transfusion in patients undergoing off-pump coronary artery bypass. (Tehran University Journal. 2010, VOL68, No9, Page 522-526).
28. Perioperative predictors and clinical outcome in early and late ICU discharge after off-pump coronary artery bypass surgery. (ACTA MEDICAL IRANICAL).
29. Right pleural versus mediastinal drainage following elective off-pump coronary artery bypass. (Tehran University Journal Vol. 68, No. 12, Mar 2011: 726-731).
30. Costs and clinical outcomes in the patients with off-pump vs. on-pump coronary artery bypass surgery. (ACTA MEDICAL IRANICAL)
31. Incidence of sexual dysfunction in men after cardiac surgery in Afshar hospital, Yazd (Iranian Journal of Reproductive Medicine Vol.9. No.2. pp: 89-94, Spring 2011 )
32. Normothermic Versus Hypothermic Heart Surgery: Evaluation of Post-Operative Complications (Yazd University Journal, 20(1): 58-63).
33. - Relationship between Perceived Social Support and Adherence to Medical Advices among Patients with Coronary Heart Disease after By-pass Surgery (J Shahid Sadoughi Univ Med Sci; 19(6): 798-806)
34. - Preoperative C-reactive protein can predict early clinical outcomes following elective off-pump CABG surgery in patients with severe left ventricle dysfunction. (Saudi journal of anesthesia. Vol 6, issue 4, October-December 2012)
35. - Relation between Preoperative Mild Increased in Serum Creatinine Level and Early Outcomes after Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting (Acta Medica Iranica 2011; 49(2): 89-92)
36. - Novel immunomodulatory function of 1,3,4-thiadiazole derivatives with leishmanicidal activity. (Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy Advance Access published May 11, 2012)
37. - Molecular characteristics of bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells, source of regenerative medicine International Journal of Cardiology (2011)
38. - Effect of Prophylactic Low Dose of Methylprednisolone on Postoperative New Atrial Fibrillation and Early Complications in Patients with Severe LV Dysfunction Undergoing Elective Off-Pump Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery. (Acta Medica Iranica) 2011; 49(5): 288-292
39. - Molecular Strategies Contributing to Efficient Homing of Bone Marrow Stem Cells. Int J Cardiovasc Res 2012, 1:3
40. - Molecular Aspects Contributing to Clinical Efficiency of Bone Marrow Stem Cell Transplantation Int J Cardiovasc Res 2012, 1:3
41. - Sex hormone levels and sexual dysfunction in men after coronary artery bypass graft . Iran J Reprod Med Vol. 10. No. 5. pp: 425-428, September 2012
42. - The Effect of Ondansetron and Meperedin on Preventing Shivering After Off-pump Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Acta Medica Iranica, 2012; 50(6): 395-398
43. - Investigation the Effects of Coronary Artery Bypass Graft on Electrocardiogram Changes in Patients in Afsharcardiovascular Research Center, Yazd, Iran. World Journal of Medical Sciences 7 (3): 155-158, 2012
44. - Assessment of Knowledge and Practice in Needle Stick Injury among Health Care Staff. J Shahid Sadoughi Univ Med Sci 2013; 20(6): 743-51
45. - What is the exact predictive role of preoperative white blood cell count for new-onset atrial fibrillation following open heart surgery? Saudi J Anaesth. 2013 Jan;7(1):40-2. doi: 10.4103/1658-354X.109807.
46. - Intra-operative grading of coronary artery atherosclerosis associated with homocysteine levels in postmenopausal women undergoing elective off-pump CABG surgery. Niger Med J. 2012 Oct; 53(4):192-5. doi: 10.4103/0300-1652.107551.
47. - Adenosine Preconditioning versus Ischemic preconditioning in Patients undergoing Off- Pump Coronary Artery Bypass (OPCAB) Tehran Heart Center. J The Univ Heart Ctr 2013, 8(3):127-131
48. - Comparison of the Effectiveness of continuous versus Intermittent Cefazolin for the Prevention of Infection after Off- Pump Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Tehran Heart Center J The Univ Heart Ctr 2014, 9(3): 120-123.
49. - Human Wharton#39;s Jelly stem Cells express Nucleostemin, Oct4, Jumonji Histone Demethylases 1a and 2c (Iranian Jornal of Reproductive Medicine. AprSupp. P21-21.1/2p
50. - Anxiety determinants in mothers of children with congenital heart diseases undergoing cardiac surgery. (Original Article)
51. - On Pump versus Off Pump Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery in Patients Over Seventy Years Old with Triple Vessels Diease and Severe Left Ventricle Dysfunction: Focus on Early Clinical Outcomes.(Acta Medica Iranica, 2013; 51(5): 320-323.
52. - Can Preoperative Serum Level of Creatinine Predict New- Onset Atrial Fibrillation in Non-diabetic Male Patients undergoing Ope Heart Surgery? A Retrograde View (Acta Medica Iranica, 2013; 51 (12): 861-86.
53. - costochondritis caused by Aspergillus flavus Following cardiac Surgery ( Acta Medica Iranica, 2013: 51 (10: 733-735
54. - Immediate, Short, Intermediate and Long- term results of Ballon Valvuloplasty in congenital pulmonary Valve Stenosis. (Acta Medica Iranica,2013: 51 (5) :324-3258
55. - Comparison of aspirin plus heparin with heparin alone on asymptomatic perioperative deep vein thrombosis in candidates for elective off- pump coronary artery bypass graft: A randomized clinical trial.
56. - Intra- operative grading of coronary artery atherosclerosis associated with homocysteine levels in postmenopausal women undergoing elective off- pump CABG surgery (Niger Med J. 2012 Oct-Dec,53(4): 192-195
57. - Clinical Outcome and Cost in Patients with Off- pump vs. On- Pump Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (Acta medica Iranica 2011; 49 (7): 414-419..
58. -Relationship between Perceived Social Support and Adherence to Medical Advices among Patients with Coronary Heart Disease after By-pass Surgery
59. - Investigating Effect of Drug Use on Short-term Complications and Bleeding in Patients Undergoing Off-pump CABG (OPCAB)
60. - Comparison of the Effectiveness of versus Intermittent Cefazolin for the Prevention of Infection after Off-Pump Coronary Artery Continuous Bypass Graft. J Teh Univ Heart Ctr 2014;9(3):120-123.
61. - Maintenance of Physical Activity and Exercise Capacity After Rehabilitation in Coronary Heart Disease: A Randomized Controlled Trial. Global Journal of Health Science; Vol. 6, No. 6; 2014.
62. The effect of posterior pericardiotomy on pericardial effusion and atrial fibrillation after off-pump coronary artery bypass graft.
Mahdi Haddadzadeh, Mahtab Motavaselian, Ali Akbar Rahimianfar, Seyed Khalil Forouzannia, Mahmood Khodambashi Emami, Kazem Barzegar Acta medica Iranica 2015
63. Anxiety determinants in mothers of children with congenital heart diseases undergoing cardiac surgery
Ali Akbar Rahimianfar, Seyed Khalil Forouzannia, +5 authors Hamid Aghbageri Advanced biomedical research 2015
64. Elimination of routine chest radiographs following off-pump coronary artery bypass surgery: A randomized controlled trial study Seyed Khalil Forouzannia, Ali Sarvi, Mohammadtaghi Sarebanhassanabadi, Reza Nafisi-Moghadam Advanced biomedical research 2015
65. Asymptomatic Interrupted Aortic Arch, Severe Tricuspid Regurgitation, and Bicuspid Aortic Valve in a 76-Year-Old Woman.
Masih Tajdini, A. Asadi Sardari, Seyed Khalil Forouzannia, Abdolvahab Baradaran, Seyed Mohammad Reza Hosseini, Seyed Ebrahim Kassaian Texas Heart Institute journal 2016
66. The Association between Lifestyle-related Risk Factors and Coronary Artery Disease in Residents of Yazd Province: A Case-control Study Fatemeh Amiri, Mohammad Hasan Lotfi, Hossein Fallahzadeh, Seyed Khalil Forouzannia 2016
67. Efficacy of Preoperative Color Doppler Sonography of Lower Extremity Veins on Postoperative Outcomes in Candidates of Saphenectomy: A Randomized Clinical Trial Rouhollah Zarepur, Saeed Kargar, +5 authors Seyed Khalil Forouzannia, Electronic physician 2016
68. Dog Footprint in the Heart. Aghajani H, Yazdani S, Forouzan Nia SK, Vahidi H, Aghajani F.J Tehran Heart Cent. 2016 Oct 3;11(4):198-202.
69. Novel Treatment Approach to Ascending Aorta Pseudoaneurysms: A Case Report. J Teh Univ Heart Ctr 2017; 12 (3):134-137. Mutation Analysis of the Mitochondrial tRNA Genes in Iranian Coronary Atherosclerosis Patients. Iran J Public Health. 2017 Oct;46(10):1379-1385.
70. Heidari MM1, Derakhshani M1, Sedighi F1, Foruzan-Nia SK2. A Rare Missense Mutation and a Polymorphism with High Frequency in LDLR Gene among Iranian Patients with Familial Hypercholesterolemia Masoud Tajamolian, Parisa Kolahdouz, Parvaneh Nikpour, Seyed Khalil Forouzannia, Mohammad Hasan Sheikhha, Ehsan Farashahi Yazd Advanced biomedical research 2018
71. Clinical Outcomes and Electrolyte Balance Factors in Complex Cardiac Operations in Adults; Del Nido Versus Custodiol Cardioplegia Solutions: A Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial
72. Article middot; July 2018 with 52 Reads DOI: 10.5812/ircmj.64648
73. Comparison of the effect of 80 vs 40 mg atorvastatin in patients with isolated coronary artery bypass graft surgery: A randomized clinical trial. Shekari A1, Forouzannia SK1, Davarpasand T1, Talasaz AH1, Jalali A1, Gorabi AM1, Lotfi-Tokaldany M1, Bagheri J1. 8
Editor of :
1- Principles of intensive care unit (ICU) in cardiac surgery (First edition: 2000_ ISBN: 964-330-326-8)
2- Indications for operations in cardiovascular diseases (First edition: 2005 in English language_ ISBN:964-8444-08-0)
3- Emergency care and first aid for nurses (2011 _ ISBN:978-600-209-074-4)
4- Herbal medicine in cardiovascular (2012_ISBN:978-600-5160-42-0)
Iranian. Society of Cardiac Surgery
Iranian. Society of general surgery
Iranian society of organ transplantation
European association of cardiothoracic surgery