The emergency department of Erfan Niayesh hospital as one of the most standard emergency departments in Iran and using experienced emergency physicians, pediatricians, internists, cardiologists, general surgeons, and gynecologists admits the patients on a 24-h basis.
Place of the ambulance is at the entrance of the emergency department. The ambulances are equipped with ICU facilities and provide services on a 24-h basis.
All of the emergency department beds are equipped with the advanced cardiac monitoring and oxygen devices and are divided to 2 separated parts for male and female patients.
The emergency department has a well-equipped operation room in which the therapeutic services are provided as soon as possible.
The most important services of emergency department are:
• Cardiopulmonary resuscitation
• Diagnostic and therapeutic procedures for children by the experienced physicians and nurses
• Caring the patients until they reach to stable condition
• Performing the primary diagnostic and therapeutic procedures until the patient hospitalization
• Admitting the patients who need temporary care and keeping them under observe
• Intravenous fluid therapy
• Performing the emergency operations